1. These Regulations apply to the rules of using the online store www.szfajcar.com hereinafter called the Store. The store was created on the basis of legal regulations in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland. 2. The owner of the online store operating at www.szfajcar.com is the company SZFAJCAR with its registered office in MIELEC (39-300), Kilińskiego 72, NIP: 817-186-16-35, Regon: 180612373 3. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of Users as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as the entity managing and operating the Store. 4. The Regulations apply to all Users, including Consumers. 5. At the time of registration, the User is obliged to read the Regulations and may take further actions after giving their consent and acceptance of all its provisions. 6. The Regulations are made available to the Customer free of charge via the Website www.szfajcar.com, in a form that allows the collection, reproduction and consolidation of the Regulations using the ICT system used by the Shop Customer. 7. The Customer making the Account Registration in the Shop is obliged to read the Regulations and by accepting and observing the provisions of these Regulations by the Customer, he may make purchases under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
8. Relation of stickers and printing articles: By buying stickers in our store you accept the following conditions: - By buying stickers with registered trademarks in our store companies, the Buyer hereinafter referred to as the Orderer declares that he is authorized to order them. - The client thereby declares that he has the right to use them and takes responsibility for ordering their implementation. - Stickers are made to order of the Employer, when you buy stickers, you order them to be made. - Photos in our store, containing logos and reserved characters trademark companies are examples, they present stickers previously made at the request of the Employer and used for information and demonstration purposes only, by submitting our possibilities. Also: - All our stickers are made to order - they are not refundable, that's why we are asking for thoughtful shopping !!! - We do not take any responsibility for badly stuck or used stickers. - We do not take responsibility for the unusual construction of the rim, which may prevent the stickers from sticking. - We do not guarantee the color - it may differ from the color on the template and photos, it all depends on the monitor settings. - If the sticker is damaged, it is possible to order individual elements of the whole set. - Standard size 17 "other sizes to be agreed. - The reflective foil reflects light, has a metallic glow, the white color is not snow-white. - Fluo, it's bright colors - not glowing in the dark.
1. User - a natural person, consumer, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality using the services of the Store. 2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code - a natural person who performs a legal act not directly related to its business or professional activity. 3. Retail Customer - a user purchasing products at retail prices (no discount). 4. Regular customer - registered user, person entitled to purchase products with a discount. 5. Administrator - an entity making www.szfajcar.com available to Store Users. 6. User Account - after registration and logging in, the User has the option of ordering the Products displayed.
III TECHNICAL TERMS OF USING THE SERVICE
IV REGISTRATION at www.szfajcar.com. PRINCIPLES OF SUBMITTING AND ORDER IMPLEMENTATION
1. The store sells goods via the Internet at www.szfajcar.com. Orders from customers are accepted via the website www.szfajcar.com 3. The order can be placed using the product added to the basket and then via the "Order" button. 4. In order to be able to correctly perform the ordering procedure, it will be necessary to set up a user account, thanks to which you can also observe the status of the order. 5. The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct completion of contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and telephone number at which you can confirm the order. Orders that can not be confirmed within 3 business days will not be processed. 6. After entering the registration data, the Customer confirms that he has read and accepted the Regulations 7. By selecting the appropriate boxes or entering their data in the appropriate fields, the user makes a statement as follows: • I consent to the processing of my personal data by the administrator, provided in the registration form and order forms, for the purposes of due performance of the contract; • I volunteered to use the store's services; • I have read the Regulations and accept all its provisions; • the data contained in the form is true; 8. The Store does not provide personal data provided during registration to third parties, unless at the request of authorized state authorities, for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them. 9. The Customer is responsible for the security and proper use of the Password, which should be kept confidential. In the event of any circumstances indicating that the Client Password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller about this fact. 10. After registration, the Customer may log into the Customer Account at any time and make changes to the data provided by them. 11. In case of browsing the content of the Store and placing an order by e-mail, registration is not obligatory. 12. Registered User has the option of: • order the product by selecting the To Cart tab; • Recommend to a friend;
13. It is forbidden to post comments: - carrying illegal content, placing abusive or slanderous information that contains threats or obscene or obscene content; providing false or misleading information; * violating the rights of third parties; spreading spam; 14. The User may not copy, modify or distribute content, images of logotypes without the prior consent of the authorized person. 15. After completing the Order on the Website and specifying the form of payment and the method of delivery, the Customer sends the Order to the Store. Before sending the Order, the Customer is obliged to log in to the Customer Account. Each time before submitting the Order, the price of selected Goods and the cost of Delivery shall be provided. 16. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming that the Order has been received by the Store, confirming all essential elements. In order to verify the order, the Customer should confirm the Order by selecting a reference to the Store Website that contains the unique identifier of his Order. 17. On the basis of the received confirmation of the Order in accordance with § 5 section 6, the Store checks the availability of the Goods. 18. In the case of positive verification of the availability of the Goods, the Customer receives information about the acceptance of the Order for execution, which is the acceptance of the offer. At the same time, the contract for the sale of the Goods is concluded. 19. If the Customer selects the payment method "transfer", the Order is executed after the transfer has been credited to the Seller's bank account. 20. The above confirmations and information are sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided during registration. 21. If, after placing the Order, it appears that the ordered Goods are not available in whole or in part, the Customer will be immediately informed by e-mail to the provided e-mail address or by phone along with the expected waiting period for the availability of the Goods. In such a situation, the Customer may maintain the Order, despite the longer waiting time, cancel the Order or limit the Order to the part of the Good that is available. 22. The Customer may cancel the placed Order in the Store at any time, however, not later than until the moment of sending the Goods to the Customer.
1. The user selects the type of delivery: • Courier company, • Postal company, • Own collection. 2. The ordered product is sent to the address given in the order form. 3. At the time of receipt of the shipment by the User, the time of completion of the order and delivery time shall be submitted. 4. The delivery time depends on the method of receipt or delivery of the product chosen by the User. In any case, the contract should be executed within a maximum of 30 days after the User submits a declaration of will about the conclusion of the contract. 5. When picking up a parcel, please check in the presence of the courier or postman whether the package, packaging and contents are intact and in accordance with the order. The courier or postman has to wait to allow the parcel to be checked. If damage or deficiencies were found, a damage report should be written. The appropriate form has a courier or postman.
VI PAYMENT METHODS.
1. Payment can be made as follows: • Bank transfer, • Payment on delivery, • Bank transfer through an external PayPal payment system, • Payment in cash upon personal collection. 2. All prices are expressed in Polish zloty, are gross prices and include VAT. 3. The price given for each Good is binding from the moment the Customer places an Order. The price is binding for both the customer and the seller. 4. A receipt or invoice is issued for each Order.
VII RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271) The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, by submitting within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods an appropriate statement. To comply with the above-mentioned deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. 2. If the Consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, the purchased goods should be sent back immediately, however not later than within 14 days from the date of delivery of the information about the withdrawal from the contract. 4. The returned goods and attached accessories can not bear traces of use. This does not apply to activities performed by the User necessary for the ordinary management of the item and for the assessment of the quality of the purchased goods and its compliance with the order. 5. Along with the returned goods, the User should send back all free products and documents attached to the returned goods. 6. Goods sent in the above manner should be sent to the following address: ul. Kilińskiego 72, 39-300 Mielec. 7. In the event of withdrawal of the Consumer from the agreement, the Store shall refund the costs incurred by the Consumer within 7 business days from the date of receipt of the goods, to the account indicated by the Buyer in the statement of withdrawal from the contract. The store issues a written confirmation of the return of the benefit. 8. The cost of sending back the goods in the mode of withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason is borne by the User 9. The User shall not be entitled to the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded at a distance in the following cases: • provision of services started, with the consumer's consent, before the deadline referred to above, • regarding audio and video recordings and recorded on IT data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging, • contracts regarding benefits for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market, • services with properties specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person, • benefits which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is subject to rapid deterioration, • supplying the press, • gambling services.
10. Withdrawal from the sales contract 1. Pursuant to art. 38 points 3 of the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) The customer who is a consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract, in which the object of the contract is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the specification of the Consumer or a maid to satisfy his individual needs (stickers made by the Seller at the Customer's request).
1. Products offered in the Online Store are covered by the Seller's 14-day liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special terms of consumer sales of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176 with later amendments) .) 2.Claims based on the seller's liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be submitted in writing to: email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. The complaint should include a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, date of occurrence, order number and contact details, which will facilitate the complaint procedure. 4. The shop processes complaints immediately, no later than within 14 days from receipt of the complaint sent by the User. 5. The description of the non-conformity of the goods with the contract, no. orders, nr. account and contact details. 6. In the event of a justified complaint, the User may request that the product be brought into conformity with the contract by replacing the product with a new one, unless replacement is not possible (because stocks last). The Shop will refund the purchase price to the Customer. 7. Costs related to sending back the advertised goods, the Shop returns immediately after consideration of the complaint. 8. The reply to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address, mailing address or fax number provided by the User. 9. If the complaint is accepted, the Store immediately takes action to implement its content.
1. The data administrator is the Szfajcar Stunt Bike Company, which operates in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The database of the www.szfajcar.com store was created exclusively to enable Users to place Orders. 2. The Administrator is authorized to disclose personal data only to entities authorized under the applicable law, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and applicable law. 3. The administrator undertakes to securely store data. 4. Personal data and information contained in the order form will be used by the Administrator to enter, change, terminate the contract with the User and ensure the highest quality of services for this purpose. The administrator processes the following data: name and surname, streets, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, phone number (to facilitate delivery), e-mail address, tax identification number (in order to issue a VAT invoice if the entrepreneur has made a purchase). 5. The user provides his personal data needed for registration voluntarily, as they are necessary for registration and purchase in the online store. 6. The user has the right to inspect and modify his personal data at any time, as well as to request their removal from the database. In order to fulfill these rights, the User may contact the Store by sending an e-mail to the email address: email@example.com 7. If the Administrator has doubts as to the truthfulness or timeliness of the registration data provided by the User, he shall be entitled to take the following actions: • call the User to immediately delete false data or update data, • immediate blocking of the service until the matter is resolved. 8. The website administrator undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection, in particular by protecting data against unauthorized disclosure.
1. The Seller is entitled to exclusive property and personal copyrights to all materials, templates, forms, logos and other content contained on the Online Store website. 2. The use of materials posted on the Website is permitted only for the purpose of cooperation with the Seller and only for the Customer's own use. Copying, transferring and making available to third parties free of charge or free of charge to third parties content on the Online Store website is prohibited. 3. In relation to data and any other materials made available to the Customer or the Internet User on the Website, it is not allowed to use them in order to conduct activities competitive to the Seller by the Client or the Internet User.
4. I certify that all photos and descriptions on our store are made by me. According to Dz. U.94 No. 24 item 83, as follows: Journal U.94 No. 43 item 170, copying, processing and dissemination these materials in whole or in part without my permission is prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright.
For infringement of property rights by copying, reproduction and dissemination of the content presented above without the consent of the owner, a fine and imprisonment of up to 6 months to 5 years may be imposed (Article 115.1)
XI FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Changes in the Regulations come into force after being accepted by current Shop Users who are Consumers (for whom the benefits are made). Such a user must accept amendments to the Regulations by sending an acceptance in response to the information about the amendment of the Regulations along with accepting the new text of the Regulations. The User has the option of withdrawing from the contract, its immediate solution in the absence of acceptance of the amended Regulations. 2. Changes to the Regulations will not in any way affect the acquired rights of Users using the online store www.szfajcatr.com before the amendments come into force, in particular they will not affect the submitted and / or implemented orders. In this case, these orders will be implemented on the current basis. 3. Acceptance of the regulations in full along with the changes introduced is a condition for further use of the Store. 4. The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily completely disable the Store operation in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance, without prior notice to Users, however it will not affect the implementation of the order previously placed by the User. 5. The User may at any time opt out of the services provided electronically by the Store (eg User's account) without incurring any additional costs and without indicating the reasons. Termination of the contract can be made by sending an appropriate statement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The contract will be terminated within 1 business day after the Store has received the notice. 7. The shop may terminate the agreement with a seven-day notice period in case the User provides unlawful content. 8. The termination and termination of the contract does not in any way affect the rights of acquired customers using the Store. 9. For matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product are applicable. . 10. These Regulations are effective from 20/07/2018.